Veneers – Tucson, AZ
Easily Erase Dental Imperfections from Your Smile
Is there something you don’t like about your teeth? Have you found yourself wishing you could have a set of pearly whites just as perfect as celebrities like Morgan Freeman, Tom Cruise, or Miley Cyrus? If you have chips, cracks, stains, gaps, or other flaws in your smile, Dr. Jay Lopez can help with veneers in Tucson! This versatile treatment can easily erase dental imperfections from your smile as if they were never there in the first place. In fact, this popular cosmetic service is what many stars have to thank for their red carpet-ready smiles. Read on to learn more about veneers and give us a call when you’re ready to schedule a consultation.
Why Choose Dr. Jay Lopez For SERVICE?
- #1 Talented Dentist with Years of Training & Experience
- #2 Preview Your Results with Our Virtual Smile Design Technology
- #3 Flexible Financing Options Available to Make Treatment Affordable
How Do Veneers Work?
Essentially, a dental veneer is adhered to the front of a tooth to completely transform its appearance. Each ultra-thin, tooth-shaped shell of dental porcelain is custom-made to precisely cover the entire front-facing surface of a tooth and match the color of the surrounding teeth for seamless results. Dental porcelain is well-known for how much it looks like natural tooth enamel, and it’s extremely durable and stain-resistant as well. This versatile treatment can be used to address a wide range of cosmetic flaws, such as:
- Small chips or cracks in the teeth
- Stubborn stains or patches of discoloration
- Small gaps or spaces between teeth
- Teeth that are naturally small or misshapen
- Teeth that are slightly crooked, uneven, or worn down
The Process of Getting Veneers
If you’re interested in veneers, your first step will be to come visit Dr. Lopez for a consultation. Once he’s gotten to know you and your goals for your smile, he’ll take a look at your teeth to make sure you’re a good candidate for veneers. If you are, he’ll work with you to create a treatment plan, complete with how many veneers you’ll need and how much your treatment is likely to cost. We’ll even be able to use our virtual smile design technology to give you a preview of your results before beginning.
Next, we will gently etch the surface of your teeth, which will help the veneer form a strong bond with the surface. We’ll take impressions of the area and send that information off to a local dental lab, where it will be used to craft your veneers. In the meantime, we’ll fit you with temporary veneers to keep your teeth comfortable and safe until your next appointment in a few weeks. Finally, you’ll return to our office to have your beautiful, custom-made veneers permanently bonded into place. Once we’ve made sure your bite is comfortable and that you’re pleased with your results, you’ll be all set to go out and show off your brand-new smile!
What Are the Benefits of Veneers?
Veneers are one of our most popular cosmetic services, and its easy to see why! They offer benefits such as:
- Beautiful, completely natural-looking results
- Ability to easily transform several flaws at once with one treatment
- Versatile use to treat numerous types of imperfections
- Fast, minimally invasive treatment
- Long-lasting results that you can count on
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
Before getting veneers in Tucson, you likely want to know how much it’ll cost before committing to anything. Even though the price is a significant deciding factor, it’s important to remember that you get what you pay for. If you want to have the picture-perfect smile you’ve always dreamed of, veneers are an excellent solution to consider. To find out whether or not this cosmetic service is right for you, continue reading or give our office a call today!
Cost vs. Cosmetic Dentistry: What’s Right for Me?
Since various cosmetic services can accomplish different things for your look, it’s incredibly important that you survey all your options before deciding on one. While you may have your heart set on veneers in Tucson, you should explore other solutions that can help you achieve stunning results at varying price points, such as:
- Invisalign – Do you have crooked or misaligned teeth? You may want to consider straightening them with clear aligners like Invisalign. The modern orthodontic treatment can help you discreetly and comfortably get the smile you’ve always wanted. Of course, they can be a big investment for something that can’t change the color or shape of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – If you want to improve the color of your smile, consider getting professional teeth whitening! It’s a fast, affordable, and effective solution that can make your grin several shades brighter. Keep in mind that this service can only with tooth color – not the shape or position.
- Veneers – Even though veneers are more expensive than the options listed above, they’re the only solution capable of transforming multiple aspects of your smile at once (i.e., color, shape, position). Plus, your new grin can last well over a decade with proper care and maintenance!
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Dental insurance typically doesn’t offer coverage for veneers since they’re not considered medically necessary. Because of that, you’ll need to find an alternative way to pay for your treatment. Luckily, we offer additional financing options to help make your dental bills much easier to manage. Some of those include:
- CareCredit Financing – With this option, you can split up the entire cost of your treatment into smaller monthly installments. Plus, most plans have little-to-no interest attached and come with no pre-payment penalties or hidden fees.
- In-House Membership Plan – For one low annual fee, you can get the essential preventive services you need and enjoy sizeable discounts and many other services, including veneers.
Are you ready to transform your smile? Contact our office and schedule your consultation today! We’ll help you get your dream look while keeping your total expenses as low as possible.