Tucson residents can certainly choose from among many practices – some privately owned like our practice and others owned and run by corporations. Dr. Jay Lopez has made a life-long commitment to investing in ongoing training and education. In fact, his mastery of advanced dentistry is so well recognized that he is an instructor of the Kois Center for advanced dentistry.
Dr. Lopez actively seeks new, yet well-tested, technology and innovations that improve quality of care. He also seeks out the latest medical science for helping his patients support optimal systemic health through improved oral health. Remarkably, Dr. Lopez doesn’t just learn about the latest scientific evidence; he actually incorporates the latest scientific evidence in his practice.
- If you want a dentist who insists on putting your agenda ahead of his own, we invite you to become our patient.
- If you want a dentist who will comprehensively assess your condition so you have the information you need to make choices in your own best interest, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist who will thoughtfully offer an array of sound options for your consideration, he is the dentist for you.
- If you want a dentist who will take time to know you and your health circumstances well, and guide you in making healthy choices – with your wellness being the highest priority, call Dr. Jay Lopez, D.D.S.
- If you want a dentist who can perform surgical procedures, is an expert in aesthetic restorations and implant treatment – and, who also offers the full array of light to moderate sedation options, including IV Moderate Sedation, you have found the right dentist.
- If you want a dentist who has thoughtfully and intentionally assembled a team of support staff to ensure that your visits are comfortable, your time is used wisely and that you are treated with utmost respect, we are the practice for you.
We want to be your dentist. We work in collaboration with our patients in pursuit of results that simultaneously meet our clinical standards and address the lifestyle and financial issues of each person. We hope to serve you and look forward to providing you with our best dental care. Give us a call today – (520) 886-8090